 Trains / 17055
  Re: Now what?

(...) Holy smokes! That's a BIG station. Kecia (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) We try to build to the scale of the 8-wide trains. The platform should actually be much longer. The GMLTC firmly believes that "bigger is better". We blame it all on John Neal... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Roger, Roger! (...) Well, he started out to build a 2150 (in alternate colors but following the directions exactly), but as you know, the GMLTC members are known not to follow directions well. :-) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) HEY!! That's *OUR* line! <grin> We're also trying to come up with a way to put a large opening in that big black roof, so people can see into the station easier. Currently, if we want to show off the interior details, we have to lift the roof (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Heh heh. Love the idea, about a new colour. Kecia (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

I'm always the guy making him nervous. I love showing that the roof comes off! I've taken to brining a cooler so kids can stand on it and peek in at the scenes inside. No problems.... yet. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)