 Trains / 17033 (-5)
  Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com - Incorrect car descriptions?

Here are direct links: Sante Fe Cars Set I (URL) Fe Cars Set II (URL) I'm a little confused. I'm looking at the Fallen Flags site for reference: (URL) descriptions at shop.lego.com don't seem to match the cars correctly. For example, 10022 SF Cars (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

Hi Just visited the Lego website. The new Santa Fe cars can now be preordered. Seems like they will be available in Europe before the US. In Denmark, 20 and 31 august. In the US, 6 september and 8 october. whoohoo. Kecia Hansen (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: @fans of 4.5 V: How to use cheap AA-rechargable batteries instead of C-size

(...) ??? The rechargeable NiHM C-type as sold by Duracell or the NiCAD as sold by Panasonic are the same size, at least they fit fine in my old 4.5v Technic box and the square box as in 810. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  @fans of 4.5 V: How to use cheap AA-rechargable batteries instead of C-size

Hi fans of 4.5V stuff! I just wanted to share a little trick, how to use the cheap AA-rechargable cells instead of the C-type batteries. And you cannot use C-sizes rechargables, since these are longer (heaven knows why). You can take simply (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Website Reaches 100,000 Hits!

(...) Congratulations, PNLTC! You guys have been pioneers, inspiring the LTC movement, and a model for all of us to follow. As I may have mentioned before, I was just coming on line in late '97 and I remember somehow finding the PNLTC site and being (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact