 Trains / 17008 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Large scale 2-truck Shay

Anyone have anything to hold my jaw up!? That is AMAZING! Any plans for log cars? Josh (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Catalog Observation

Does anyone know when the new catalog will be published by S@H? Will it be bulk mailed out to customers like the regular catalog? Bryan "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Gzz2w1.Ir0@lugnet.com... (...) Chief (...) of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Large scale 2-truck Shay

(...) Hi Will, that model is really stunning! Just x-posted it to 1000steine.de. Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC: 4-6-4 Hudson

Hi all, I uploaded pics of my 4-6-4 Hudson steam engine and tender this afternoon. They can be found at: (URL) couple of points about the engine: (1) For once, I can recount the exact date of conception for the project! I started working on the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: New page about #4548 Train Controller.

That's pretty much what I though, I have been poking around with my volt meter and it seems the very careful layout of the switch pivot is the key to direction....I was hoping you would have found some simple wire to change :) I'll have to keep (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact