 Trains / 1700
    Re: GMLTC NMRA pics —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Alan & all, WOW!!! What an awesome job! I am overwhelmed. Sigh, if only I had enough time! You guys should contact LG (TLG) and signify what you can do with non-juniorized sets and parts. What a stunning display. My hats and bricks off to you! :) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC NMRA pics —Alan Demlow
     (...) Actually, I didn't have anything to do with the display, since I live in upstate NY (the last time I made it to Minneapolis was for Steve's wedding almost two years ago). I just posted the URL here as Steve only posted it to RTL--he's the one (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)