 Trains / 16998
  Re: New page about #4548 Train Controller.

This looks a little complicated, teh inner port of the circle is the switch, but it also connects to the outer part, so you cannot just rewire it. And not using that part will cause to have power out at all times (which I guess is 1.25V, I donne (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New page about #4548 Train Controller.

That's pretty much what I though, I have been poking around with my volt meter and it seems the very careful layout of the switch pivot is the key to direction....I was hoping you would have found some simple wire to change :) I'll have to keep (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)