 Trains / 16958 (-5)
  Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

(...) why all those minifig bodies are laying around here: (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

(snip) (...) Todd- Matt has a 15 second video clip of the roller coaster on his website: (URL) the end of the main text (just before the thumbnail pictures) is the video. He has made significant changes to the coaster to make it operate with much (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Last weekend, Steve and I went to the clubhouse for 2 hours to build and run trains. We decided to open up the doors, so that spectators could come in and enjoy the layout. Much to our surprise, within 10 minutes of opening the doors we had a full (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Greg- Yes, this system does allow adjacent buildings to be connected, implementing Matt's sidewalk standard. We've used it many times with much success, and it's a BEAUTIFUL design. It sure works well with a team of design/builders, so that one (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

"Greg Kramer" <kramersinva@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzpwGv.B1w@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) rather (...) Steve Barile explained this to me when I was in Portland. It wasn't until I saw it in person that I understood what he was trying to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact