 Trains / 1689
    Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention —Paul Foster
   (...) A number of times people were three deep around the layout. The best views were from inside the center of the layout though (thanks to John Neal). (...) No kidding, all the rolling stock was amazing. The stuff sitting in the yard was way cool. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC at the NMRA National Convention —John Neal
   Yes, as J1 said, we awed them. We literally are a crowd stopper. And when I say *we*, I mean it in the larger sense, as in all of us who build cool things out of Lego. What was so impressive was not anything we did specifically, but that we did it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)