 Trains / 16863
    Re: GMLTC Update —Josh Baakko
   (...) I'm gonna see if I can be there for this one, too see that train layout! If I can is allright if I show up with a few trains too? I'll probly only be able to be there one day, cause I'd be there with family. (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC Update —John Kelly III
    Absolutely. We love to run guest trains. -john (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC Update —Josh Baakko
   Do you have Directions? I still need to talk to my family members there to see if they'll bring us... BUT if they will I'll try to show up early so that it can run for a while! Hopefully they can drop me off & come back later in the day & get me, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC Update —John Kelly III
   Sure, I just pull directions from the website. from : (URL) & Hours of the Jackson Street Roundhouse The Jackson Street Roundhouse is located north of the Minnesota State Capitol. Take the Pennsylvania Ave. exit off of I35E. Go west two blocks to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: GMLTC Update —Josh Baakko
   Well I'll be there! I'll TRY to wear a Marines Shirt,& I'll be carrying a blue tub! Just so you can pick me out! Josh (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains)