 Trains / 1680
  FS : 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (Train)

FS : 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (Train) No Box. No In instructions. Some parts are missing. But despite all that, it is still a good set. If you are still interested e-mail me. -- Scott A Edinburgh, Scotland. (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (Train)

It comes with: The engine & driver (complete) A fork-lift truck (which is quite cool) All the track. The controller (not the Fat Controller) Most of the parts to make the other rolling stock. (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (Train)

Were I you, I'd cancel these two posts, take a careful inventory of exactly what is missing, working from the kl scanned instructions, then post a FS to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade with a cross post to here that has more details. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (Train)

Sorry about this. I just want a quick sale. Parts are missing, so I figured only a train fan would want it. (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad (Train)

(...) I buy a lot of trains. Ask anyone. But I won't buy a pig in a poke. The parts could be crucial to the value of the set, or not. Besides, offers for sale of items should at least be CROSS posted to market.buy-sell-trade if not CONFINED to that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)