 Trains / 16765
    Updated the neat images on the front page —Larry Pieniazek
   I was so taken by Kevin's 1592 that I asked him to upload a small pic somewhere so I could use it on the neat images part of the front page. He did and I did. :-) Enjoy! I didn't have the heart to take Ross's steamer down yet as it's pretty nifty. (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)