 Trains / 16755
    Re: 1592 train —Kevin Dixon
   (...) Thanks Larry. In all it only took a part of Sunday afternoon and about 4 hours Sunday evening to build, but the idea had been stirring in my head for a while before that. My favourite parts are the statue: (URL) the jigger (Is that what those (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 1592 train —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) an incorrect term. ++Lar (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)