 Trains / 16717
16716  |  16718
Subject:
Swiss SBB wine freight car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:13:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi, me again,

on sunday I've built an swiss SBB wine freight car. The idea is from the
2001/2002 Märklin catalogue (page 505).
See here for a picture of the Märklin catalogue:
http://www.roundhouse.ch/Grafik/Maerklin_58401.jpg

My version is black instead of gray, because I needed more than 200 1x2
plates! And I don't have them in gray.

The roof is unfinished in my opinion. The sloped bricks do not work with
this model. But I have a lack in my gray plates box at the moment. Needs
urgent refill ;-)

To achieve a small gap between the plates I've cutted small cardboard pieces
and put them in the plate so that a gap is the result.

See some pictures on Brickshelf

or have a look on my internet site in the freight car section
http://rollingbricks/tripod.com/intro.html

Let the bricks roll...

Dirk
"Rollingbricks"