 Trains / 16688
  New site

Hi! A friend of mine opened his new page: www.sitecenter.dk/le...ljernbane/ Earlier he had these pictures: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

I've seen the pictures in Sonnichs brickshelf site but this shows the layout is quite magnificent, pass on the congrats I was interested in (URL) assume this is a danish IC3, I have a soft spot for these and would like to medel one sometime. In HO (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

It is actually an IC4 - 4 cars EMU - IC3 is a 3 car DMU The difference is also, that IR4 has the "red part" from door to door on next car, while IC3 only have red doors (not in between). See the trains here: (URL) type of trains are in use in (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)