 Trains / 16668 (-5)
  Re: Micromotor Point Switcher (!)

(...) Or just have a separate controller for the siding 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Who's cars are these?

I really like these passenger cars - anyone know who built them? They are from Kevin Loch's coverage of the Manassas Railway Festival. (URL) suspect they are Kevin's, but I'm just curious. Bryan (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Working Signal Box and Signals

I *like* it! True model railway wire in tube actuation. By strange coincidence, I ordered a pile of flex bits at the weekend. I think I'll have a go. The lighting doesn't show up very well, but the concept is magnificent. I think I'll have a go at (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Call for automated 9v train switches at Brickfest 2002

All, To an observer like myself, it seems the state-of-the-art of MOC automated 9v train switches has matured over the last 12-18 months. A lot of people have posted their ideas, pics, and in many cases instructions, on their version of automated 9v (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New Interactive Game on LEGO.trains

(...) Hey! I'm a minifig! :) Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.games, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact