 Trains / 16635
    Re: Motorized Switch —Thomas Avery
   (...) 20 minutes?!?! Yikes! I've stalled my motors often, but only for a few seconds. I imagined that would be the same situation for your switch. Leaving it on for 20 min- you're boldly going where no Technic-head has gone before... ;-) TJ p.s. I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Motorized Switch —James Brown
   (...) I've had a couple people say that now. :) (...) Normally the switch won't even have it stalled for a few seconds; it takes less than a second of power to flip the switch over. Just tapping the button isn't *quite* enough time, but it's not (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)