 Trains / 166
Re: Zellers 4559 $120 CDN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 01:57:54 GMT

I wonder if Larry ever redeemed his raincheck...

TJ

Never did, and I probably won't be in a position to do so during this
sale as we are staying in CO over the turkeyday holidays.

I thought the idea of rainchecks was to be able to get the item at sale price,
after the sale is over(once they have more in stock). That's the way i've
always seem them work. If so, it wouldn't matter if you try to redeem it during
the sale or after the sale.
Correct me if i'm wrong (maybe it's a north of the boarder thing?)
Bruce