 Trains / 16591
    Re: SF Registry hits 1000 —Thomas Stangl
   James, Have you ever considered adding another field to the db, "Wanted #s"? That way, people could easily find others to trade with. There are 4-5 #s I want, but unfortunately none are listed yet. It would be nice if I could list my Wants there, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: SF Registry hits 1000 —James Trobaugh
    Interesting idea (and of course more work for me :) but I'm thinking that if the owner of the train number you want hasn't register it, then they're probally not going to be viewing the Registry page at all, so they wouldn't see your "want list" (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)