 Trains / 16490
  New Train Poster

All, After several weeks of what must surely have been hours of work, Jeroen has produced another terrific poster. And this time, I had the honor of having him develop the poster with my Locomotive design! He has also created a desktop (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Poster

Wow, this is nice. Btw, I didn't spend allot of time at the site but everything I saw looked good! dan parker, PNLTC and TrainBuilder Productions, LLC (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.trains)