 Trains / 16486
    Re: Low-tech & low cost controls —Pedro Silva
   In lugnet.trains, Ed McGlynn writes: (snipped) (...) This one, I have put to work so far in my current layout. It's the easy part, I think... (...) But how will the TS reach the inner loop, if the switch in the center is set to straight? Shouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Low-tech & low cost controls —Rick Clark
   Hold on for a few weeks. I have a new design to present which meets all your criteria for a remotely operated switch. In the meantime, you should absolutely design your layout for manual switching. It is much more satisfying (and prototypical!) (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.trains)