 Trains / 16453 (-5)
  Re: Every brick the Chief

(...) Gorgeous, as usual. Love those stickers!!! (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Every brick the Chief

...poster in 2 versions + desktop pictures available now on (URL) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Work in progress, an EMU

(...) Okay, okay, I can see where this is going. Huw, since I owe you, I have four 1x2x2 classic windows in yellow you can have. They're old and one has a slight crack in the base, but they're yours if you want them. It seems all my pictures are of (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Chris--Don't Read! My redesigned train engine

My friend, who works for CN, has been admonishing me for a long time about those 'darn European bumpers' on my engines. So I finally caved in and reworked one of my engines, and I'll rework all the others as soon as I get around to it. Anyway, have (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ben Fleskes writes: [Snip after reading it twice] (...) Thanks Ben (from PNLTC), for posting your basical design rules for the PNLTC roundhouse. I have been working some more on my roundhouse redesign yesterday night and have (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact