 Trains / 1639
  Some Train questions

Hi Trainees, :-) I was wondering why there is no Lego Train web ring? Seems like a good idea. I also wondered if anyone has made a UP (or even better, MOPAC) GP30? Where could I find pics of such a model? Thank you. -- Have fun! John AUCTION Page (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Some Train questions

The WEB ring sounds like a great idea for the train topic. What are the machanics? Are you volunteering for getting it setup? SteveB (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)