 Trains / 16372
  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Actually, I was a little hesitant to even offer that one up. I built it 4 years ago, modeling from a USA Trains catalog, and it's not very good (although at the time I thought it was the cat's meow;-) That is basically an example of a really (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) I'm positively amazed: really 4 years old (from the stone age of Lego modelling)? And I have to disagree: it is a very good model. I really like it and it looks perfectly like the "rotary" that has been in those years in the "Maerklin" (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)