 Trains / 16371
  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Well, ya, but the less said about that one, the better. (it just goes to your head, J2, it just goes to your head...) Seriously that one is nice because it's closer to the proper length... it actually has two trucks. I've not seen a one truck (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Actually, I was a little hesitant to even offer that one up. I built it 4 years ago, modeling from a USA Trains catalog, and it's not very good (although at the time I thought it was the cat's meow;-) That is basically an example of a really (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) I'm positively amazed: really 4 years old (from the stone age of Lego modelling)? And I have to disagree: it is a very good model. I really like it and it looks perfectly like the "rotary" that has been in those years in the "Maerklin" (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.trains)