 Trains / 16363 (-5)
  Re: Whose Snowblower?

(...) Dear Jake, that is from Michel Brachmond. Although he is from Luxemburg he is a FGLTC member and has joined the FGLTC meetings 4 times so far (left hand in this picture). (URL) model is now built in 8-wide style but is based on a over 2 years (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Whose Snowblower?

Does anyone know whose terrific yellow snowblower/snowplow this is: (URL) would love to check out some more pics of this thing! Jake --- AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Sumo-Train Competition

(...) This sounds absolutely hilarious. One suggestion I would have might be to have two crossovers so each competitor spent 1/2 of its time on the inside of the "oval" and 1/2 on the outside. My suspicion is that the crane boom swinging packs a lot (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New site

(...) I've added a couple of diagrams to help explain the cabling and put up an initial take of the centre pylon. Hope I achieved some clarity. Really need to get on the photography though. Ta Ta (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) If you don't have the time etc. to set it up at sourceforge, just email it to me and I will set it up. (...) A very long quite while. I was thiking the same thing myself on the weekend. (...) Like I said, just email it to me, and I will put it (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact