 Trains / 16352
  Re: remote point and decoupler

(...) I remember several linear gear box designs - you must use that to keep it so compact as in your design. (...) ...I remember your design, Rick - I might have those steps printed out somewhere - I'll get back to you if I have something. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: remote point and decoupler

(...) from (...) sorry I don't have dat file but here how it is build: the motor have a 8 tooth gear that is driving the 1x4 linear gear that is mounted on a technic beam (16 stud for better performance), at one end, there is a 3x3 corner half beam (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.trains)