 Trains / 16248
Re: Help me locate a Brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:53:52 GMT

Hi Kevin,

I think this is what you're looking for:

Pierre

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Salm writes:
About 2 weeks ago I stumbled across a Brickshelf gallery (a Recent upload)
that
featured custom coaches for the 10020 Super Chief.  I was not at home to
bookmark it and did not email myself the link--it should be easy to find
again,
I reasoned.
Well, it has not been easy to locate again.  I have searched through the
Recent
uploads pages many times, done a random folder view more times than I can
count, and have even tried to search by file/folder name.

There are numerous galleries of set 10020 and various custom cars.  The one I
am looking for had coaches that were  __56__ studs long.  One car was a scenic
car with the 10020 windshields used for the observation windows.  The sides of
at least one car was detailed in Red and Yellow .
The final clue I have is that I am pretty sure the folder was listed by
someone
in Europe (or had a European name?).

If you can help me locate this gallery, I would appreciate it. I plan to
borrow
some of the ideas (although 56 studs is too long for coaches, so I will stick
with 36).

Thanks for any help.

__Kevin Salm__