 Trains / 16245
  Sucking Rod Pump

Hello All, I needed to add some animation to my part of the layout and this is what I came up with: (URL) . Has anyone else built one of these? I'm looking for a better way to make the tripod. Any suggestions would be appeciated. Regards, Robert (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)