 Trains / 16191
    Re: New hoppers and other wagons, using bricks obtained in the 1Kg from LEGOLand Windsor —Jason J. Railton
   Stripes in light blue? Is that all you can do? :-) I think they're really good. The diesel looks better now with more yellow at the front, and those curved-top bricks really make the hopper something special. Those other wagons look the part too. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: New hoppers and other wagons, using bricks obtained in the 1Kg from LEGOLand Windsor —Huw Millington
    "Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GuvMrH.A00@lugnet.com... (...) I didn't come away with many light blue bricks, and AFAIK there wasn't any slopes to be had... Huw (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)