 Trains / 16169
    Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design —Jason Spears
   (...) Wow! This is pretty darn neat. I really like the look of the underhanging car. Seeing one of these going around a layout would be very cool. (...) I would be concerned about this as well. I look forward to seeing where this goes. (...) -Jason (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design —James Mathis
   Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and references! I hope this project continues to improve. And, I look forward to seeing any other tries (and success!) if you're so inspired :-) !! later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)