 Trains / 16123
  9th train show of the FGLTC ended a few hours ago...

Dear Lego®-Enthusiasts, our 9th public show took place in Muelheim (somewhat north of Cologne) today. It was the so far biggest event (at least concerning visitors count). And we have seen lots of nice new models. For eg here are a few of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space) !!