 Trains / 16089
16088  |  16090
Subject:
First Australian Lego Train show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:26:21 GMT

Here is a sneak preview of the BUGS (Brisbane lego Users Group) train setup.
The real show is in 4 weeks time, 4th to the 6th of May, a first for Australia,
having lego at a model trian show.

see the link below.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14985

But please note the setup is not complete and the final product will probably
look a bit different. But it gives a good indication of the progress to date
and the work put in by all the BUGS.

Gary
Keep on building.
Building BUG