 Trains / 16053
  Re: 7740 Instructions

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:JKEGECAO$ep8EwB...n.co.uk... (...) excellent! I must build a similar one! Your gallery is conspicuous by its absence :-) Huw (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

(...) Your absence is conspicuous to most of LUGNET (at least inasfar as I frequent it!). When you get a chance, sir, pop a post into .people (or fire me an email?) and let me know how everything's going. Glad to hear you're not living out of a (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)