 Trains / 16005
Re: santafe warbonnet gp 40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger writes:
here is the ldraw version of a geep of mine
soon i will add the sticker of santa fe to side

Ooh! Pretty...

This paint scheme needs big "Santa Fe" letters on the side and no elongated
cross/ellipse sticker, though, if you want to be prototypical. But why do
that? The Herald sticker will look nice too.

I've heard that called the Cigar Band Logo...

Yes, I believe you are correct. It does have some resemblance to one. It was
used on a blue/yellow (non warbonnet) F scheme as well as a blue/yellow
(warbonnet) F scheme but I don't think it was ever applied to a GP40, was it?

Could easily be wrong though.