 Trains / 16000
Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:49:40 GMT

This was introduced by Brad Justus during his talk at BricksWest. I'm not
certain, but it may be included in Ahui and Marisella's transcript of the talk.

IIRC this is a partnering with eBay a'la Disney Auctions. It sounds like it
will be less of a competing with themselves (say vs. S@H) as opening up
items in lots, displays and POS materials that would normally be
destroyed/lost and one-off things like trips and behind-the-scenes experiences.

Actually sounds pretty neat to me.

Matt

Well, they opened up business now with the missing Santa Fe numbers: nr. 1
through 5 is on auction (with landscape-displays), and nr. 1 is (6 days
before the auction ends) now over $1000 !!!!!

Arne