 Trains / 15978
    Re: woodchip car —Josh Baakko
   (...) SWEET! You know, for the less, shall we say "brick endowed", Woodchip cars can be VERY simple, there are simple smooth wall designs too... Josh (although I LOVE this design!) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: woodchip car —Thomas Burger
   (...) yea i know. i planned it as an easy way to make. next im going to try a rotary dumper in that scale. you think i should add instructions? (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: woodchip car —Josh Baakko
   (...) Yeah, I wanna see how thats built! Josh (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)