 Trains / 15958 (-10)
  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Hey there Tony! ever get the chance to perfect the DUPLO® 'autostart' device? I wonder what new trains they have in mind for this summer? -Harvey (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) larry they are the 9 volt train wheels in some 1 x 2 w/ door rails (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: container car

(...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  container car

hey lego train guys, i got a design based uppon james mathias's container car (URL) design can have a truck trailer as well. soon i will add DAT file (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Six Car Airport Shuttle

We (NCLTC) have a show coming up next weekend (April 6th and 7th) and one of the things I had hoped to get done for the show was two additional cars for my Airport Shuttle (it was already four cars long). Well I was able to get all of the parts to (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

(...) Welcome back, Harvey! I've been wondering what happened to you ever since I dealt with you on BrickBay->BrickLink. I find it interesting that Lego did a better job with an F7 in the Duplo domain than in the 9v system, but whatever... Anyway, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Time to vote in the Town building contest!

(...) last (...) No, you don't need to do it again, Josh, I got your vote. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

Wow! I can't believe how many people have sent me a mail already. I'm overwhelmed but very grateful! One of the guys who's replied actually has an original set for sale and I think he lives in the same German city that I do! If only real life were (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 7740 Instructions

(...) Welcome home, Andy! (...) I think there already is one. But I've xposted this to .loc.uk for them to weigh in on it. I do know there's at least one great LUG there--I attended a fest last year that was excellent and fun. (By the way, where's (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  I'm back! (In a limited sort of way)

Well friends, I'm back in the fold. Much has changed since last I parted ways, I now work for CSX as a freight conductor (graduated third out of a class of 14) and have moved into my own place. Thinking of setting up a DUPLO® train layout, the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact