 Trains / 15903 (-5)
  Finished 8 wide 50' Gondola!

I finnaly finished my 50' Gondola, it has been numbered PNR 1519. Only one picture turned out, but I took some with my normal camera, I'll devolop them this week. Starting framing: (URL) or ribbing: (URL) design: (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) I thought I had heard that they had some new layouts. I know with MS Train Simulator, there is another company that has released add-on packs, and I thought Trainz had the same ability. Don't quote me though...I might be getting my games mixed (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) It's a fairly new video "game" - a computer simulated model railroad. Nice 3-D graphics, nice weather effects, fairly easy to play, and lots of different trains to run. Only a couple of layouts, though - but there are a lot of things happening (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

(...) Sorry, I may have missed when you first talked about this.. what are these screenshots from? A game, or rendered artwork, or something else? Thanks! The low res one looked pretty. (Too slow a link to check out the high res ones right now) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved

4 more Higher Resolution screenshots of the Santa Fe from Auran's Trainz See them at: (URL) images are in the 1280 x 1024 range No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact