 Trains / 15899
    OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved —Reid Tomlins
   4 more Higher Resolution screenshots of the Santa Fe from Auran's Trainz See them at: (URL) images are in the 1280 x 1024 range No Stranger to Danger Dark Knight (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry, I may have missed when you first talked about this.. what are these screenshots from? A game, or rendered artwork, or something else? Thanks! The low res one looked pretty. (Too slow a link to check out the high res ones right now) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved —John Gerlach
   (...) It's a fairly new video "game" - a computer simulated model railroad. Nice 3-D graphics, nice weather effects, fairly easy to play, and lots of different trains to run. Only a couple of layouts, though - but there are a lot of things happening (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved —Jake McKee
     (...) I thought I had heard that they had some new layouts. I know with MS Train Simulator, there is another company that has released add-on packs, and I thought Trainz had the same ability. Don't quote me though...I might be getting my games mixed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved —Ross Crawford
     (...) From this review (URL) it sounds like it has a built-in layout editor, so you can make as many as you want. Also mentions the developers have done add-ins for MS train sim. It's gonna have to wait till I can borrow someones cable though - 63M (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OT - Trainz Screenshots - Santa Fe - Improved —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) How does it compare to MS Train Simulator??? I understand that was made with the cooperation of some of the real roads (BNSF for example...) Feel free to FUT somewhere else if you think it makes sense to do so. (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)