 Trains / 15831
15830  |  15832
Subject:
more GMLTC layout pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:11:58 GMT

Here are a few more pictures of our current 'in progress' layout, taken last
weekend in La Crosse, Wisconsin.

Highlights include Rickey's Coca-Cola truck, Bill's cactus, the wild rave
party on a building roof (complete with DJ team), Thomas meeting another
'tank', and a billboard someone created for us with what might be the
smallest Santa Fe WarBonnet created out of LEGO:

This guy created his own train from our 'play area' bricks - I think he did
a pretty good job!:
(I wish I had gotten his name...)

Finally, one more picture of my 8wide Super Chief:
I figure if John Neal can post pictures of his Super Chief, I need to post
pictures of mine!  <grin>

As always, comments are welcome!

JohnG, GMLTC