 Trains / 15824
Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Lane writes:
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
I've been pretty busy lately. The following represents about two months of
work and it's all stuff I built for the recent TEXLUG meeting.

And not for the contest, but for the train folks:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/trains1/
A few freight cars and a Union Pacific locomotive.

Nice GP40 T.J, slighly stubby looking but looks great :-).

Steve

Thanks!

UP #3537 is actually a SD40-2:
http://gelwood.railfan.net/other/up/up3537k.jpg

But the SD40 has 12 wheels and my model has only 8. That would make it more
like a GP40:
http://gelwood.railfan.net/other/up/up9960s.jpg

Maybe I should just renumber my loco? ;-)

Proving therefore it's your numbering skills rather than my spotting skills
that are at fault. :-)

Steve (I once built an SD90MAC but it never got wheels) Lane