 Trains / 15820
15819  |  15821
Subject:
239 ideas book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:41:55 GMT

Now that the scans are back on brickshelf I has been browsing for the first
time. My attention was taken by the 239 ideas book (its german but mainly
pictures) There are some amazing images and models in ther, especially when
you consider the limited rang of bricks used.
My favorite is
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0239/0239-55.html and its facing page
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0239/0239-56.html but the whole thing
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0239/ is worth perusing