 Trains / 15808 (-5)
  Re: New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest

(...) Thanks! I just let my imagination go and had fun. I hadn't built anything like that in years, and I enjoyed doing it. (...) That was just a last minute addition! I put 1x16 Technic beams under the tracks and then connected 1x4 plates to the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: 8 wide Super Chief cars

(...) though? :-) (URL) shudder to think what these beauties look like on curves though. Nice work, thanks for sharing. And that PA of yours looks sweet too. :-) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

Mark, Perfect station! Awesome. Brings back a flood of memories for me. This is the place that I fell in love with trains. 3 and 4 years old I was, took the Amtrak from Union Station to Texas when I was 3. Then, at age 4, took Amtrak's Chief (not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Pics: 8 wide Super Chief cars

The GMLTC just had a show in La Crosse, Wisconsin this past weekend, and I finished some Super Chief cars to run at the show. I also completed 2 B units (but forgot to photograph them up closely, but hey, they're just boring B units anyway;-) I'll (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO

Mark, Is your e-mail address markhchan@home.com? I tried to send you mail and it bounced... SteveB (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact