 Trains / 15782
    Oh no! It's the poster guy again! —Jeroen de Haan
   Yes boys and girls, it is I. At (URL) you will find the 10020 poster (with stickers/decals and sadly with grey wheels (it's a LGEO thing)) and at (URL) a first "rough" of a 10020 advert... Have a nice weekend. (I know I will cos it's my birthday and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)