 Trains / 15768
    Track Designer Parts Library? —Paul Sinasohn
   OK, so I have exhumed my copy of Track Designer, and find that I don't seem to have the latest parts library. Do I download the latest Ldraw library and expand it into my TD directory? Does anyone have a current (i.e. monorail & baseplates) library (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Track Designer Parts Library? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Trains is as good a place as any, and there was a thread in lugnet.cad as well... but the subgroup probably isn't ideal. TD files and LD files have no relationship whatever so you would not get updates to your TD registry by installing new LD (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)