 Trains / 15644
  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) Very nicely done ROSCO! I love the engine... may sniv the idea and put it in my loco (giving full credit to you, of course ;) ) So does this mean you're coming to another train show in Toronto? ;) Keep up the great work! Dave (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) No probs. I must remind you though, I'm the soul distributor of the RoscoDiesel(tm) power units 8?) (...) You never know! But I wouldn't want to contaminate the plethora of Canadian locos with my lowly Aussie ones 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) Well, all such units may have your soul, but I suspect you're in fact the SOLE distributor. Unless you've figured out how to divvy up soul and parcel it out. (just back from some soul food at a Hartford CT ribs and blues club) I liked that (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V/Line "A" class loco

(...) Was wonderin' how long it'd take someone to notice that 8?) In fact, anyone can make them, then just drop me a note (with pics) & I'll have a 20g jar of soul delivered to your doorstep![1] Note that it can't be called a RoscoDiesel(tm) unless (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)