 Trains / 15642
    Super Chief Windscreen —Simon Bennett
   I just got my Super Chief (I'm sure it was just a ploy by TLC, produce an unmissable Train model and suck in all those ditherers like me who fear the ultimate cost of diving into the theme) and the windscreen is exactly right for the Class 66 loco I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Super Chief Windscreen —James Trobaugh
    The front window on the SF is also in the 4564, but in black. (actually there are two in the 4564) jt (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)