 Trains / 15637
  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) Well, if Amtrak's Southwest Chief follows the same route, there's a list of stations here (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Distribution Map

(...) This route looks accurate. I don't remember the exact route by but I believe it followed the mainline out of LA through AZ and NM then turned north to go over Raton Pass and into southeastern CO and continuing through KS, MO, and IL. If you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)