 Trains / 15626
    MOC pics..... —David VinZant
   I just took some pics of a desiel that I have had built for awhile. I got the idea from an engine from the Walthers cataloge. I wanted to build a large engine to pull all kinds of freightso this seemed like the perfect engine. I dont recall the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC pics..... —Josh Baakko
   (...) Yellow & Dark Green stipe, C&NW (Chicago & North Western), I can tell from the stripe ;-), it's a C44-9W... Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)