 Trains / 15548
    The (very) poor man's 10020 carriage —Martin Scragg
   Here is a quick add on carriage for my 10020. It was made so that my Super Chief would have something to pull around, as it looks a bit lonely by itself. It is nowhere near as elaborate as a lot of the 'B' unit and others that are, but my wife (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The (very) poor man's 10020 carriage —Ross Crawford
   (...) Chiefs with striped carriages? None of the photos I've found seem to have stripes (some are inconclusive). ROSCO (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)