 Trains / 1552
  Re: California Lego Train Club

hmmmm sounds like fun. I do models on CAD thought. since im in the marines, my lego collection is at home in NY. i live near san clemente now. of coarse my models are of modern rr freight cars (like a road railer or a 72 foot center beem flat) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: California Lego Train Club

(...) Come on now! I'm in the RCN (on HMCS Algonquin...well for 5 weeks more...), and I've managed to have lego onboard ship :). The looks I got were great!!! My block room had a full lego setup...however, my roommate used to pose the minifigs into (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)